|Iris Academy Student|
|Species:||Human / Wildseed|
- "I hate having things be out of place. it makes me feel nervous."
- —Ellen talking about her habit of cleaning
She's a wildseed, who has a complicated relationship with her mother and stepfather. Ellen also has a little half-sister named Jenny, a beautiful 13 year old girl who wants to be a ballerina and is very spoiled, making a lot of noise if Ellen so much as locks her door when she wants to study in peace and quiet. Jenny also seems to be either vindictive or gossipy, telling Ellen with glee when her mother and stepfather speak ill of her behind her back.
She's a smart girl and diligent student. She has always wanted to be a witch, and even brought her own encyclopedias. She gets irritated when the room isn't properly clean and would willingly clean up after Virginia and even gets obsessive about her own clothes not being folded properly. She's also a surprisingly good athlete, playing softball and volleyball but enjoying volleyball more. She's very well read, able to tell you off the top of her head who wrote the quote about women and their fury and can even summarize the rather convoluted plot of Cosgrove's book The Mourning Bride. She also likes to watch plays and can also take part in one as one of the singers in the choir near the end of the school year.
The player character may or may not chose to help her with her crush on William, and if she does she'll say that she's "cute, clever and sweet." Regardless, she will never end up with William. Ellen can also date Donald by the end of the game, sharing their mutual interest in math and frustration with younger sisters.
She seems to be quite talented with magic, Blue magic in particular, and enjoys experimenting with newly learned spells. If you pursue her as a potential love interest you assist her on some experiments pertaining to the usage of magic on modern technology and how the two can be combined.
She takes her responsibilities seriously as the Treasurer if she wins the election, always awaking at 5 in the morning to organize the mail and helps with the various events that happen in the school year.
- Don't suggest that Virginia has a crush on her. It just makes them both angry.
- On 16th September and 11th November stay at room (study or sleep) to have a dialogue with Ellen
- Think of her during the Christmas event
- At the bookstore on January 25th, picking travel books seems to be the best result, and romance novels seems to be the worst.
- Send her a romantic Valentine Day gift
- If you chose to panic when she confronts you about your gift you get 5 cute points
- Go to the play with her